Re: Topband: Ferrite core

To: "La7tha" <la7tha@tussa.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Ferrite core
From: "Andy Ikin" <andrew.ikin@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 17:40:03 +0100
Rune,

Let me have your address of  list.

I can let you have a few of Fair-rite 2873000302 or 287300202 cores. I can't
help you with the large ring core. There is no reason why you can't use the
above as a 1:1 isolation transformer to reduce common mode at the receiver
( e.g. 5 turns biffilar  30 SWG). This can be more effective than a choke.

Word of warning 73 material is conductive, so you make sure than you use
sleeve inside the cores. I will sleeve the cores for you.

73

Andrew G8LUG

Wales UK.