Re: Topband: 2 Parallel Beverages

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 2 Parallel Beverages
From: rfman45 <rfman45@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 19:45:12 -0500

I thank each and every one of you for your well-considered thoughts on my
original posting concerning 2 parallel beverages; your overwhelming response
proves what a great group inhabits this reflector. I lurk on this site more
than 99% of the time and try to absorb the wealth of information that you very
seasoned Topband experts offer. Thank you for every one of the many ideas you
put forth.

I've only been on Topband a few years and began with beverages about 2 years
ago. While I've got several acres naturally I'm hindered in several directions
so I'm trying to make the most of what I have.

As I read and consider your responses I'll answer your emails individually as
I'm able but I wanted to extend my thanks now to all of you.

TU es GL!!!

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK