Topband: Fw: 706T on 160 and 80

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Fw: 706T on 160 and 80
From: "Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 18:00:54 -0700

I'm going to start listing my spots as DX station     up 5  *activate split*

One or two up's are enough
Most of this, early on stuff,  is accidental until someone gets angry.

73 Bruce

A special place must be reserved in radio hell for
 those who tune up on frequency.  Almost as annoying are those who insist on
 sending just a dit or two on their frequency when I've got my headphones on
 and the AF gain turned way up.  It's like someone just slapped me on my
 ears!  I won't even mention the cretins who send "up, up, up, up,
 up,........,up" thereby managing to QRM a couple of QSOs before they have
 vented their spleen.

 --
 Ken - K4XL
 BoatAnchor Manual Archive