Topband: Antenna

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Antenna
From: "k8mv%k8fc.com" <k8mv@k8fc.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 21:21:32 -0400
Need some help.  Came home from Florida to find damage to most antenna systems
here.  Have been using 50 foot high inverted L's on 160 and 80.  Want to see it
shunt feeding tower will be better but no software to do that.  I have 52 foot
of Rohn 25 with a TH6DXX and A3WS on top.  Already have 80 radials out under
the L's.  The L's will go.  Can somebdoy plot this thing?  One thing I can not
live with is a very narrow bandwith.  I run the station remotely via the
internet in the winter.  Any help would be appreciated.

73's

Marty, K8MV
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK