Topband: Still NEED a RI QSO and QSL for QRP WAS on 80 meters!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Still NEED a RI QSO and QSL for QRP WAS on 80 meters!
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:12:53 -0600
OK - I've completed the VT QSO (thanks to K2LI) and have a sked with a MA fella
this coming Sunday morning at 0945Z.....but, no joy on a RI QSO.

Anybody from the great Ocean State in the mood to unplug his/her 160 meter
someone or more to help out by Sunday morning I'll be DONE with this 2012 goal!
 You do not have to be operating at QRP levels...just me.

Appreciate, in advance, any assistance you RI'ers can proffer.  72, Jim
Rodenkirch, K9JWV

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK