Topband: E51M 160 and 6M

To: Top Band <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: E51M 160 and 6M
From: Jim WA9YSD <wa9ysd@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 21:32:13 -0700 (PDT)

I just received this message.  Hope this helps.

Jim,

I just spoke to the team leader. He says that in the past few days conditions
have fallen off. 80 and 30 in particular have been bothered with heavy static.
The Amps are being used. The 6 meter beacon is running 24/ 7 on 50.104 CW and
it can be heard in the radio shack if any one breaks in. They have been staying
on 160 until the band is covered with static.

73, Leon, (K2EWB)

Stay on course, fight a good fight, and keep the faith. Jim K9TF/WA9YSD
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK