Re: Topband: TB season

To: K4OWR <k2owr@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: TB season
From: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 10:22:52 -0400
On 2012-03-16, at 10:13 AM, K4OWR wrote:

> :::: Now there's the statement that says it all!
> Of every comment made here, some of them pretty ridiculous, the one
> below makes the most sense....Bravo.

True enough...

But alas & alack---sadly!---we are not all blessed with the acreage & wide-open
spaces to indulge in our passion a full 12 months a year...

Would it were so that we could ALL indulge in the mysteries & delights of
160-meters around the year...but I'll take whatever I can, whenever I can,
because, "...T'is far better to have Topbanded and lost (a coupla months), than
to never have Topbanded at all...!" Hi Hi (apologies to Bill Shakespeare, or
whomever it was who wrote the unaltered original)...    : >)

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK