Topband: Coming soon: YB8Y on 160m

To: Topband Reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Coming soon: YB8Y on 160m
From: "Jo, YC0LOW" <yc0low@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 21:40:37 +0700
I will be the op for 160m CW during the YB8Y activation from Kei Kecil
Islands (OC-221), grid loc PI64mh on1822.5 kHz +/-.
I will be flying to location in March 17th and will join the advanced team
members which their arrival would be two days earlier.
Using Elecraft K3 and Acom 1000 into vertical TX antenna. For RX, I will be
using the 4-sq RX array from Hi-Z Antenna.
All equipment were already shipped by sea in few days ago so there will not
be my activity on TB from home QTH until the end of March 2012.
CU in the pile-up.
Tnx es 73 de Jo, YC0LOW

>From Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin No. 1052:
OC-221.  Joppy, YB8XM, and a team of 17 operators (from five different
          Provinces - Jakarta, West Java, Banten, Papua, and Maluku
          [Ambon]) will be active as YB8Y from Ohoiew Island located in
          the Kai Island IOTA group between March 20-27th. Activity will
          be on all bands, 160-6 meters, using CW, SSB and RTTY. The
          team plans to be active in the CQWW WPX SSB Contest (March
          24-25th) as a Multi-2 entry. Operators and Technicians mentioned
          are Kazuo/YB0AKM, Wisnu/YB0AZ, Sur/YB0JS, Pri/YB0ECT, Triadi/
          YB0KVN, Sugiyanto/YB0BUI, Dadang/YBB0TD (Team Leader), Jo/
          YC0LOW, YL Laily/YC0TSU, Tonny/YB0YJ, Joz/YD1JZ, Eddy/YD1XUH,
          Yon/YB1CCF, Jel/YB1GJS, Faisal/YB1PR, Januar/YB9YZ (Team
          Leader), Ronny/YB9WR, YB9VBS, YB9VA, Tatang/YB1MH, Danu/
          YD1GCL, Kasmuri/YD1MRI, Rizal/YD1ORZ, Joppy/YB8XM, (Team
          Leader), Marthin/YB8VM, Eka/YC0VKI, YC0LLY, YC0KVM, YL Susana/
          YD1LUX and guest Op Sadao/WK1S/JA1PBV. QSL via YB1GJS, direct
          or by the Bureau. For more details, see:   http://yb8y.com
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK