Re: Topband: Gotham vertical humor

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Gotham vertical humor
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 08:20:00 -0500 (EST)
I knew a guy who ordered one just to use the aluminum from these  beasts to
make a 15 meter beam.

Bill  K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 2/28/2012 12:34:21 A.M. Greenwich Standard Time,
chacuff@cableone.net writes:

I had a  Gotham Quad once.  What a beast...made with aluminum wire that you

couldn't solder to of course...

Hurrican took it in  1979.   Nothing left but the spreaders....all pointed
the same  direction...west if I remember correctly...HA!

Cecil
K5DL