Re: Topband: Propagation last evening

To: chacuff <chacuff@cableone.net>, Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Propagation last evening
From: K4OWR <k2owr@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 14:34:26 -0500
:::: My first contest on 160, and really my first heavy activity session.
The only DX I worked was a dozen or so Carribean, Mexico, and Canadian
provinces 1,2,3,4,6
Also 43 states, no west coast though.
I saw lots of DX spots, but heard almost none of it. I used YCCC dx
cluster, but have no idea who was posting the spots...could have been
Europeans.
Did manage to work almost 500 stations this first night.
I'm 35 miles west of Knoxville TN.
BILL K4OWR

On 2/25/2012 2:07 PM, chacuff wrote:
> Anyone care to comment on last evenings propagation for the CQ SSB contest?
>
> > From the deep south there just was no DX going on.  Spots were very slim as
> well...
>
> I'd be curious what others experienced...
>
> Cecil
> K5DL

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK