Re: Topband: 3C6A

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 3C6A
From: "Josep" <ea6bf@ea6bf.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 14:10:57 -0000
Really nothing you can do if someone decides to go that way.
But agree with me, if I hear some callsigns making kind of mess on the bands,
i.e. W4ZV, K3LR, W5UN, DF2PY, (and many more to mention some of them), I
definitly DO NO TRUST they are the real ones..!! Our reputation is preceeded by
respect to others and good behaviour.
So, any good TB operator will identify in a second who is who..!
I am not worried about my reputation, nor anyone of the TB operators I know
from many years..They are all great people that I am happy to have as friends,
and do know they never do such things on the air..

My respect to all of you guys..!

Josep
EA6BF