Topband: Need some Ferrite cores for common mode choke

To: <topband@contesting.com>, QRP-L <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Topband: Need some Ferrite cores for common mode choke
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 15:44:16 -0700

I'm running LMR-400 from the shack out to the auto tuner at the base of my
vertical and could use some #31 ferrite cores that handle the larger coax
(connectors are already attached) so if'n anyone has extra snap on types (#31
or #43 type work, I believe) I'd appreciate an e-mail via my home address (not
lookin' for a handout, will reimburse you if needed).

Don't believe I'll have time prior to the CQ WW 160 contest to order and
receive from a company...thanks, in advance, for your reply.  72, Jim
Rodenkirch, K9JWV

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK