Re: Topband: HK0NA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: HK0NA
From: "Gregg Marco W6IZT" <w6izt1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:13:03 -0500
Eddie:

I am certain that there are many more stations that need to work HK0NA on
160. OP B, the current camp that is on the air is blocked to NA by high
terrain. The strongest signals are from the east coast VA and north. Many
stations to the west of the Mississippi are having a real though time
working OP B on TB. Weather permitting we hope to have the first stations
from OP A on the air this Saturday or Sunday. OP A is located on top of one
of the peaks on the island and has a unobstructed 360 degree view.

Gregg W6IZT
Co-Leader
HK0NA 2012 DXpedition.