Re: Topband: Topband QSL Library

To: W8AV@aol.com, Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband QSL Library
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 04:41:12 -0800 (PST)
Most office supply stores have these. Make sure they are mylar archival
quality, otherwise you may wind up with PVC and that will ruin your cards over
time.

Hobby stores and I suspect even WalMart should also have them. Postcard
collectors, and they are called Postcard Page Protectors, use them, so a hobby
and bigger antique mall may also carry them. Amazon and ebay are other sources

Postcard sleeves are another option.

The only potential heartbreak is the oddball sized card, which may be the
"best" card. They do make 2 and 4 pocket pages...

Yeah, I collect postcards... hihi

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas