Re: Topband: Xtal Filter +1

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Xtal Filter +1
From: "Petr Ourednik" <indians@xsmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 10:04:00 +0100
Hi all,

I believe You are looking for something like tunable xtal front-end
preselector
which I build for several of my ham friends years ago and posted there:

http://www.radio.qrp.cz/1/clanky06/preseletor.htm

Originaly it was published by Peter, G3IPV in the ham radio magazines
years ago.

The main issue in practice is the small tunning range otherwise it works
like champ.

73 - Petr, OK1RP
---
http://topband.blog.cz