Re: Topband: CABLE AND CONNECTORS

To: "Bill and Liz McHugh" <magoo@isp.ca>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: CABLE AND CONNECTORS
From: "Bill Wichers" <billw@waveform.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 13:44:49 -0500
I would add that "sweep tested" doesn't necessarily mean the cable is
good quality. I've seen some "sweep tested" RG6 made for satellite use
that had maybe a 10% braid. I considered it to be horrible quality and
would never use it.

Keeping with a known brand that has a history of making a quality
product is probably more important than looking to see if the cable has
been "tested", at least in the case of RG6...

    -Bill KB8WYP

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK