Re: Topband: K2AV 160m Folded Counterpoise (FCP), parts and winding for

To: <olinger@bellsouth.net>, <rgarrett5@comcast.net>, <w0uce@nc.rr.com>, <topband@contesting.com>, <press@thewireman.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K2AV 160m Folded Counterpoise (FCP), parts and winding for isolation transformer.
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 14:14:26 -0700
Would that FCP work with my 43' vertical, three 25' top loading wires that drop
at a 45 degree angle (patterned after the NORD antenna model) and have a 160
meter loading coil that I put in series with an auto tuner at the base???

Using a less than complete counterpoise "field" - about 40 radials, not
symmetrical and not even in lengths.  Max power is 20 watts out of a Ten Tec
Argonaut V 516 but run QRP most of the time.

Thank you, in advance, for comments, suggestions or escape plans!

72, Jim Rodenkirch, K9JWV

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK