Re: Topband: QSL Manager

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: QSL Manager
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 12:31:29 -0500 (EST)
My friend Kappy, who has been a manager for years is in his  late 80s and
is an avid stamp collector.  He likes the envelopes as well as  the stamps
and will pay for the shipping.  I used to send him all of my  stuff from KH6.
Call: WA4WTG is OK in the callbook.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 12/24/2011 5:19:41 P.M. Greenwich Standard Time,