Topband: Top band conditions suring ARRL 160

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Top band conditions suring ARRL 160
From: VE2TZT <ve2tzt@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 18:27:32 -0500
Do not give up guys, in this saturday morning in QC we had some great strong
and clear signals with europe at the end of they night. In fact the ARRL
160m problem is that there are not enough participants outside NA. Even if
the conditions are there, we have few people at the other side.
This evening (Saturday)1 hour after my SS I got several good signals from EU
that was not the case yesterday, but always the same few EU participants.

The conditions can improve at any time that's the magic of the band

Gilles VA2EW VE2TZT