Topband: Bandwidth allocation for posts

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Bandwidth allocation for posts
From: "W0UCE" <w0uce@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:50:31 -0500
Bandwidth allocation for Posts is automatically reduced when there are no
Posts.  When there are, they can be read, ignored or simply deleted.  To the
best of my knowledge every computer has a delete key so recipients certainly
have choices.

Personally I enjoy looking through Top Band Posts, reading those that have
interest to me and skipping those that don't...

There is tons of experience and knowledge to share in this great hobby and I
say thanks to those that care enough to share their knowledge and
experience.

73,
Jack

Hi  Barry
> But it's taking up a lot of band width for no  apparent reason. in my
> own humble opinion,  any further discussion is a waste of cyberspace.
I, for one, have not found it boring.  I don't believe we now know all
there is to know, and text does not take much file space.  Some just
tune up and work 'em and some are more interested in the why and how. 73 Bob
VE7BS

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK