Re: Topband: Anttea Options for Upcoming Season

To: <mikefurrey@att.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Anttea Options for Upcoming Season
From: "Ed Richardson" <Ed_richardson@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:01:00 -0500
Thanks Mike

A delta loop would be great but I am not sure where I could pull the
sides to and have them supported. Unless I am missing something obvious,
I would need to stretch the sides to be parallel with the guy wires and
I am not sure how well this would play. Installation may be tricky as
well. I will investigate the idea for as you say, the delta loop would
match nicely and could possibly be used on 80m with a little switching.

Ed