Re: Topband: P29V - NOT

To: "'G.W. \"Bill\" Hellman'" <na2m@optonline.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: P29V - NOT
From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 06:51:26 -0400
Yes too good to be true Bill.  P29 is definitely a spot for a serious
Topband DXpedition.  There would be a big demand here in the US.  Maybe
someday KM9D and KF4TUG will hit one or more of these islands.

73
Bernie

Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of The Daily DX, The Weekly DX and How's DX?
Get a free two week trial of The Daily DX and The Weekly DX
http://www.dailydx.com/trial.htm