Re: Topband: Updated WPX Top Band records

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Updated WPX Top Band records
From: k3bu@optimum.net
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:56:39 +0000 (GMT)
http://www.k3bu.us/cq_ww_wpx.htm

Howdy WPXers,

Here are the up-updated CQ WW WPX records for 160m.
Empty slot for SSB is for Africa LP, one QSO would make a
history :-)

We can spruce up the record tables with photos of the conquerors.
Please email me your photo and lets see how we looked.

Thanks for the updates and especially K5ZD and team for lifting
the WPX to the next level.
Nice job with listings, database and web site!
WPX is shaping up to become the favorite, due to its rules, time
frame, scoring structure, fast pace.
One more thing that would, help especially low band activities
is to double the points for own country, just like the rest of
double points for low bands.

Good luck and break the records before the sunspots will thin us out!

73 Yuri, K3BU.us
www.MVmanor.com
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK