Topband: 4A4A on 160m CW

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 4A4A on 160m CW
From: Jeff Wilson <jjw5257@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 13:41:58 -0700 (PDT)
This morning 4A4A was 10 over S9 on 80 CW at 1000Z to past 1130Z at which point
they were CQing for contacts.  Got them with one call on 80 and 40 last two
mornings. No 160 this morning at all.

Is there a reason they haven't been on 160m CW during the East Coast (and VE3)
gray line from 1000-1130Z?   Forget SSB with 100W, RTTY maybe.  Earlier they
were coming on 160 after 1130Z  so the Central and West coast had it good.  I
stayed up till 0700Z hoping to work them, but they just wanted EU during their
gray line. They were strong on my beverage.

Looks like time will run out for this little pistol to get #99 on 160m.
Hopefully Thursday or Friday AM.  Sorry for the whining, but had to vent....
Overall, a great DXpedition.

Jeff
VE3CV

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK