Topband: LZ1ANA QSL Rcvd!

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: LZ1ANA QSL Rcvd!
From: Chuck Chandler <ws1l@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 18:57:54 -0600
I know this has been discussed before, so others may wish to know.  The
envelope was on the kitchen table when I got home from work today.

The first QSO was 05 Feb 2010, with another on 04 Feb 2011.  I had sent via
the QRZ.com instructions back in 2010, with no luck.

Andy and I exchanged some emails and he indicated I was in the log and would
be getting a card, the last email exchange being in October of 2010.

Last week I was going back over the last few outstanding ones for Top Band
DXCC and saw a new QSL manager for him, along with an explanation of
continuing postal issues at his home address.  So, I sent off a new request
via that address, an EA8, IIRC.

The envelope I got today has Bulgarian stamps.  I can't read the dates on
the post office stampings, but it appears likely this is NOT in response to
last week's mailing, but rather most likely from the October email exchange.

Hopefully this may help some others on this list who are still waiting.

--
73 de Chuck, WS1L

Oak Grove, MS - EM51
ws1l@comcast.net