Topband: T30RH

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: T30RH
From: "Ryszard Tymkiewicz" <rtym@ippt.gov.pl>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 15:04:43 +0100
Hello All,
Jacek is very active and practically he sleeps during a day to be almost all
night on 160m.
On Friday he had opening to Scandinavia and he worked a few  stations.
Yesterday first time he had not a bad signal in Poland and I was hearing him
with
a decent signal for 20 minutes around 18 Z.
Unfortunatelly it turned out his antenna box is totally destroyed and he is not
able to use
his vertical on 80m. The area around is very small and there is noy enough place
for other antenna... Other Jacek T30AQ is using R5 vertical on SSB but  its
difficult
to find the place even for vertical on 30m where Jacek T30RH has been going
to be QRV on RTTY. They will try to erect 12m vertical on 80m tomorrow or after
 tomorrow and probably it will be used by T30AQ on SSB but its not sure if
they will be able to be active in the same time on both 80m and 160m...and as I
wrote previously 160m is a PRIORITY ,so if 80m SSB will make QRM on 160m there
can not be 80m at least at the moment.
An internet connection is very slow ..4kB/s  not in their place so I don't know
when