Re: Topband: Switching Beverages

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Switching Beverages
From: Greg Chartrand <w7my@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 03:58:30 -0800 (PST)
I use an RCS-4 but I replaced the remote antenna switch box with my own using
$1.25 relays from Allelectronics. The remote box is a  small plastic one  also
from Allelectronics. The isolation is super with the small DIP relays. With the
addition of another relay at the controller, it is easy to control 2 remote
antenna switch boxes thus multiplying the usefulness of this approach. Once you
have the parts you can build remote boxes in just a few hours of effort.
Greg

Greg Chartrand - W7MY

Richland, WA.

DN-06IF