Re: Topband: The AM Brick Wall

To: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: The AM Brick Wall
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 20:25:28 -0500
Fortunately allocations at the top end of the MW band tend to
be "local" or regional ... typically 5 KW or so ... not the
50 KW monsters found lower in the band.  Unless one lives
right next door to an extended band station, this filter is
going to do the job (it will effectively reduce a 5 KW station
100 W), particularly if the receiver also has a reasonable
front end filter and decent IMD specs.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV