Topband: antennas interaction

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: antennas interaction
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 20:36:07 -0200
Hello,

I have a delta loop for 160 in one of my towers pointing to Europe (45 deg)

If you are looking to Europe, I have behind it a sloper pointing to the
north.

Both antennas were with swr 1:1 in 1820

Now I add  a reflector in another tower  I have behind the first tower. Both
towers are aligned to Europe (45 deg).

So now my sloper is in the middle of the two elements delta loop, and now
the sloper is resonant in 1770.

My questions is what do you think if I move the sloper to the another tower,
in front of the 160 mts delta driven element.  The sloper still will be
affected or not?

Just to know if it worth the effort to move the sloper to the other tower.

Thanks!

Jorge

CX6VM/CW5W

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK