Topband: RX antennas

To: Group Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RX antennas
From: rick darwicki <n6pe@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 07:07:35 -0800 (PST)
Apparently there are a lot of stations not hearing the PJ2s on 160.
He came back to "N6P" and a bunch of Ks Ws Ns responded. I think I finally
worked him, but it was hard to tell with the other non-"N6P" CA station calling
him. I too have to ask him --"Can you still copy code?"--

Almost every time the PJ sent a partial call like W3? there were tons of
signals from every call area, which only slowed him down.

OH yeah and what the heck is it with all the guys sending EU EU and UP UP ???

Is there some special meaning to these???

I just needed to vent.

Rick, N6PE
You do not need a parachute to skydive, unless you want to do it again.
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK