Topband: Barbed Wire Fence as Beverage?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Barbed Wire Fence as Beverage?
From: Brian Kassel <briank7re@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:25:20 -0600
Folks:
  My property is such that a very long barbed wire fence runs exactly
parallel to the direction in which I need to run a Beverage for top band. Is
there any information on anyone successfully doing this?  Can the top wire
of the fence be insulated and used? My 3 acre property shape is very long
and not very wide, sort of triangular shaped. I don't have enough room to
run a a wire across the property, only lengthwise, along the fence. Are
there any sources that I could use to read up on this psarticular beverage
idea?  I have several sources on Beverage antennas in general, but not
specific to the wire fence idea.

Brian K7RE
Western SD
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK