Topband: Need info on Comscope CATV Cable

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Need info on Comscope CATV Cable
From: Jeff Wilson <jjw5257@yahoo.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 13:16:56 -0700 (PDT)
I picked up about 350 ft of CATV cable at a yard sale for $10 for use in a
phased 160/80 Beverage that I am putting up soon.
I need the velocity factor for this cable.  Only info on Google yielded someone
else asking the impedance of the same cable.
I think it is RG-6 type 75 ohm.  It has braid and foil over foam dielectric
(5/32" dia) and 18 gauge solid copper center conductor.
Info in 9/32 inch wide jacket says:

LL82959  CXC-FT4  COMMSCOPE INC  E83032 (UL) CATV

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated
73
Jeff VE3CV

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK