Topband: PJ2T Curacao 10-10-10 Web Page

Subject: Topband: PJ2T Curacao 10-10-10 Web Page
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@k8nd.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:31:05 -0400
There is now a simple online web site for the PJ2T Curacao 10-10-10
Celebration operation, including an online log look-up capability and
information on our planned operating frequencies.

The page is at:  http://www.k8nd.com/Curacao-2010.html

PJ2/K8ND will be on the air before the 0400Z October 10 transition. I'd
really like to Work All Continents (WAC) for this year during the
pre-transition period if conditions cooperate!

After October 10 at 0400Z, the PJ2T callsign will be used for the next week.

As always, QSL for PJ2T via N9AG or Logbook of the World (LotW). QSL
PJ2/K8ND via K8ND.

73,  Jeff K8ND

http://www.k8nd.com/Radio/Planning/CountryCuracao101010/PJ2T_M&Ms_8063.jpg

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK