Re: Topband: PJ2 4 5 6 7

To: Paul Baldock <pbaldock@frontier.com>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: PJ2 4 5 6 7
From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 06:16:34 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
I suspect we will not know the ADIF Country codes for the new PJ DXCC Entities
until after 10/10/10, as we still don't know for sure how many countries will
come out of these changes (I still predict 4).  Also everyone needs to be aware
that 10/10/10 is a Sunday and the following day is Columbus Day (The US Federal
Government will be closed both days).  My recomendation to everyone is work
every PJ station you hear starting at 0400Z on October 10th and afterwards.
See you in the pileups!

73
Bernie, W3UR