Topband: 160 meters from Mid Atlantic today

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 meters from Mid Atlantic today
From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 17:54:02 -0400
Signals from ZL1AZE, Brian, and FK8CP, Remi were really good here today in
the Mid Atlantic area.  Brian was a solid 589 despite the QRN from Hurricane
Earl.  Remi on 1830.5 KHz was 56-79, listening on his usually 1815 KHz.

I wonder if anyone can get the attention of DU1IST (JF1IST), Jin-san, to ask
him if he can look for US East Coast stations between 1000 and 1030Z?  I
emailed him but got no response.  Hoping to work the Philippines for # 300
on Topband.  I suspect conditions over the next few weeks should be very
good to that area.

Thank you,
Bernie

Bernie McClenny, W3UR