Re: Topband: V160HD Titanex

To: <carsten.esch@appello.de>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: V160HD Titanex
From: john battin <jbattin@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 15:51:15 -0500
All of my antenna came by air. No big problems... You can go to the airport and
pick it up after some customs hassle or they will transfer it to a truck
carrier and it will show up at your house. The communications are sporadic ....
you can go for weeks with no response, and then there will be a period in which
they respond rapidly. Once I got into a project they were pretty good to deal
with. I think I have been their best customer.

John K9DX

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK