Topband: Posted for Kumar VU2BGS - Any 'alp out there?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Posted for Kumar VU2BGS - Any 'alp out there?
From: K1ZM@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 07:34:25 EDT

Kumar is trying to build himself a new 160M Rx based on the FT1000MP or
FT1000 model.  Please take a looksee at this message received from him and let
him know if you can help.  Thanks.

His email is:  bsgkumar@gmail.com

" I was lucky with a sub Rx for a Ft-1000Mp
I got this board two days ago . bought over by a friend in US.I will be
getting a 455 khz Cw filter soon . I cant afford a new rig so I got parts of
the Ft1000 !!!
I may be the first in the world to build a separate RX with the parts Hi
I am looking for the Receiver RF board . I would be grateful if some one
who has it lying around  can help . It could also belong to any other radio .
It needs to have the input Rf coils and switches preamp etc .

please let me if you can and your friends can help .
I was please to hear  that some of the well wishers were planning to help
me with an amp. during the dayton hamfest !! I would be happy to just have an
old amp without the heavy power supply . In case the amp uses 4CX250B I
would not even need the tubes !!!

thanks again have a great weekend with your family
hope some day you will visit India and I could show you around .

Kumar "

73 de Jeff  K1ZM@aol.com

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK