Re: Topband: 3C0C

To: <bernie@dailydx.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 3C0C
From: "EC1KR" <jesusec1kr@terra.es>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 00:49:20 +0200
Dear Bernie and All.

Our friends EA5KM (CW op) and EA5BYP (SSB + RTTY op)  will be active also
few days who 3C9:

" Before traveling to Annobón 3C0C we take a DXpedition to Equatorial
Guinea, Bioko Island AF-010, with the indicative 3C9B.
The operation will take place over three days and we will be active on SSB,
CW and RTTY.
The exact dates will announce shortly. "

Good DX friends.

Jesus EC1KR
www.ec1kr.com