[RFI] Another form of eliminating ITV

To: <smirk@mailman.qth.net>, <yaesu@contesting.com>, <sedxc@contesting.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>, <nodxa@lists.contesting.com>, <nodxa@contesting.com>, "Lista 160M" <topband@contesting.com>, <contest@mailman.qth.net>, "<antennaware"@
Subject: [RFI] Another form of eliminating ITV
From: "Eduardo Somoano C" <co8ly@frcscu.ciges.inf.cu>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:36:11 -0400
Dear friends

I have heard talk about a form of eliminating ITV.

They say that there are some circuits that are built with reel, coax and
condensers
that they put on a lot between the equipament and the connection to earth
(ground) and help to eliminate the ITV.

Somebody can speak to me of that topic or to tell me some Web where to find
it.

A million thank you in advance.

73. - Eduardo. CO8LY