Topband: Visalia 2010 TB Dinner Recap

To: Top Band List List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Visalia 2010 TB Dinner Recap
From: Steve Lawrence <wb6rse1@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:01:23 -0700
The Top Band Dinner at the 2010 Visalia DX convention hosted another packed
room of "The Gentlemen's Band" enthusiasts this past Friday, April 16, 2010.

A surprise attendee was Chak, JT1CO, who has rewarded many with a rare Zone 23
QSO on 160.

I want to thank George, AA7JV, for his summary of the recent TX3A operation,
with specifics on the low band antennas, that I shared with the group. Thanks
also to Bruce, W6OSP, for his very interesting and informative main dinner
presentation on "Top Band from K4M," as well as to his supporting cast of
compatriots from K4M, many of whom were also in attendance.

And last but not least, my sincere thanks and appreciation to the fine
organizations and companies, listed below, for their generosity and support in
making this year's dinner a huge success.

See you in the (160m) pile ups!

73 - Steve WB6RSE

Companies and Organizations that supported the 2010 Visalia Top Band Dinner:

Array Solutions
ARRL
CQ Magazine
The Daily DX