Re: Topband: Fish net beacon locations?

To: "Mike Waters W0BTU" <mrscience65704@yahoo.com>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Fish net beacon locations?
From: "Petr Ourednik" <indians@xsmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:25:02 +0100
Mike,

I know that it will not help You as there are no locations in mni cases
but check this
http://topband.blog.cz/0611/160m-beacon-list

I am trying to u[date it as often as possible and put max. informations
and details available.

73 - Petr, OK1RP

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:00:59 -0700 (PDT), "Mike Waters W0BTU"
<mrscience65704@yahoo.com> said:
> Hello all,
>
> The other morning, I was listening to the 4OJT beacon on 1818. Strongest
> on the SE Beverage.
>
> Although they are a nuisance, at least if we knew the locations of some
> of them it would let us know where the band was open to.
>
> I don't suppose there's a list of the fishnet beacons (or other beacons)
> with callsigns and locations, is there?
>
> 73,
> Mike Waters
> W0BTU