Topband: NA opening to XU7ACY and 9M2AX

To: "TopBand" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: NA opening to XU7ACY and 9M2AX
From: "David Raymond" <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 07:44:41 -0500
Some nice spring equinox conditions brought joy to quite a few in NA this
morning with Peter, XU7ACY, and Ross, 9M2AX.  Peter peaked 559 and Ross peaked
569 here in Iowa.  Today is the loudest I've heard Ross in six or eight years.
Both Ross and Peter are QRV virtually every day although Peter sometimes has
problems with no AC power while Ross frequently deals with major QRN.  Anyway,
opportunity knocks.  Peter and Ross. . our thanks to you both for being QRV!

73 to all. . .Dave
W0FLS
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK