Topband: TX4T Feb. 24

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: TX4T Feb. 24
From: jon jones <n0jk@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 17:39:20 +0000
I worked TX4T at 0532 UTC last evening, very strong signal to Kansas.

Perhaps not a big deal - per their web site TX4T has logged over 2,075 QSOs on

the Top Band.

But I live in a no outside antenna "C C & R" sub-division. The "antenna" I was
using was

a 100 foot long piece of wire strung along side our house with the end on the
garage. It

was put up for the ARRL 160M Contest to "hand out a few contacts" and I had not
got

around to taking it down.  Seeing the spots for TX4T I decided to try it.

My contact is a tribute to the sharp operators at TX4T and the Beverage which
allowed

them to hear really well. And a nice QSB peak.

If you need French Polynesia on the Topband - this is the time to work it. TX4T
is QRV

through Feb. 26 2000 UTC.

 - Jon N0JK

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK