Topband: Question about 4 Square Array for RX in Equatorial Zones

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Question about 4 Square Array for RX in Equatorial Zones
From: "Jo, YC0LOW" <yc0low@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:06:31 +0700
I am thinking to equip my RX ability with the 4 sq array antenna.

But, prior to deciding, I'd like to hear from you if it's going to work well in
the equatorial zones. I understood that the array is for low angle receiving
antenna. But, since I live very nearly on the equator, I have heard that, often
near the equator, a horizontal antenna may work better.

Does anybody has the good (or bad) experiences (DXpeditions/personal, etc) in
using the system in equatorial zones, please?

Tnx es 73 de Jo, YC0LOW
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK