Topband: DP1POL on topband

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: DP1POL on topband
From: Andree DL8LAS <dl8las@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 04:18:21 -0500
 Hello topbanders,

yesterday I buildt my first delta half delta loop .
I came home this night at 01:30 UTC and switch on the Icom
for listening on 160m with the new RX antenna.
A can't believe it....
DP1POL Felix  was calling CQ on 1,813....up 1
by my first call I had the confirmed QSO RST 559 with him.
What a present for me and the brandnew RX antenna, 16000km and a new one on
topband.
On my magneticloop AMA7 Felix was 339 with QSB,  but 559 clear on the DHDL,
nothing heard on my two pennants.
Sometimes he came with QRN on the vertical antenna.

setup:
IC756 pro II
ACOM 2000

TX Ant: shunt feed twr 22m high with optibeam OB12-6 as topload

Thanks so much FELIX for this nice QSO!!!!!

vy 73  Andy  DL8LAS

www.dl8las.de
www.darc.de/distrikte/m/11/
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK