Re: Topband: Antena RX for 160Mtrs

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Antena RX for 160Mtrs
From: Bob McGwier <rwmcgwier@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 14:00:56 -0500
http://www.w8ji.com/antennas.com

http://www.arrl.org/catalog/?item=9140

http://w5zn.org/160%20Meters.html

73's
N4HY

On 2/3/2010 11:51 AM, Eduardo Somoano C wrote:
> Hello Topband Friends
>
> I look for some antenna diagram for RX in 160mtrs.
> Only Reception with good gain and low noise
>
> Now with my dipole I have but high level of noise that with my
> old L, hihihihihi.
>
> A million thank you in advance.
>
> Strong hug. 73.-
> Eduardo. CO8LY

(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.
“Our beds are empty two-thirds of the time. Our
  living rooms are empty seven-eighths of the
  time. Our office buildings are empty one-half
  of the time. It’s time we gave this some
  thought.” -- R. Buckminster Fuller
Active: Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK