Topband: apology - Softrock kits are alive and well

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: apology - Softrock kits are alive and well
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 07:27:59 -0500
Further to my mea culpa yesterday - I had an e-mail from Tony, KB9YIG,
saying that the reason that his web site isn't more enlightening is that
things are moving too fast.  He says he's averaging 160 (!) kits a week,
which is a breathtaking pace.  Anyhow, the point is, use his web site
(www.kb9yig.com) and specifically its "contact us" page to ask about a
given kit, and you'll have an answer within hours, probably telling you
he can ship within 3-4 days

--
73, Pete N4ZR
Visit the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com