Topband: GJ4CBQ QSL

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: GJ4CBQ QSL
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 18:47:26 -0600
Phil, GJ4CBQ, contacted me directly after my post about not receiving his
card from the 2009 160 meter contest. He says he is very busy with things
unrelated to ham radio, but he did put my QSL in the mail today. He is in
the process of arranging for a QSL manager, so please QRX until he announces
the new route. Meanwhile, you may wish to hold your direct cards. Phil also
mentioned that he was exploring getting on LoTW. We exchanged several
cordial emails about our respective geographical limitation, i.e. small lots
and compromise antennas, and from what I hear, you can look forward to more
activity from Jersey. Thanks, Phil.

Nelson, KU0A

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK