Topband: Re 160 Meter Balanced Tuners

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Re 160 Meter Balanced Tuners
From: Robert Briggs <vk3zl@bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 11:22:17 +1100
Hi all..In regard to balanced tuners...I hand make 42uh link coupled
inductors specifically for 160 meter dipole antennas fed with 1/4
wavelength lines....I always have a listing on ebay for these inductors,
currently ebay No 160393375335...I have sold dozens of these across the
world.

All you require to build a tuner is a 3 gang broadcast capacitor to tune
the series link and a 200pf variable transmitting capacitor to resonate
the 42uh inductor...Circuit diagram included.....

73...Bob..VK3ZL..
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK