Topband: Correlation between AM BCB propagation and topband?

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Correlation between AM BCB propagation and topband?
From: "Bob Kile (W7RH)" <midnight18@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 20:01:27 -0800
Regarding Ricks' comments on KKOH Reno, and WBBM Detroit. Being and old
broadcast guy , MW band SWL and a talk show listener. I would conclude that
propagation for the Detroit haul was very good. Re: KKOH at that time was
probably suffering from SkyWave F1/F2 reflections that were 180 degrees out of
phase with their ground wave. I see this quite frequently here in the SW where
metro areas are 3-400 miles apart and in gray light or or early evening hours.

--

Bob Kile, W7RH
DM35OS

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK